Monday, October 20, 2014

Results So Far

Excellent!

We've had 58 votes in less than twenty-four hours here, so someone will be getting something! For better or worse I did specify a one-week time-period, so I need to stick to that. There's still plenty of time to get your vote in if you haven't done so. Please put it on the original post.

This may or may not be okay, morally, legally, or from a practical point of view, but I thought I would sum up the results so far (the comments are through Crunk Posby's). Then again, the votes aren't exactly hidden.

Here is my counting methodology: in my mind the original question pertained to a written shortening (although I didn't explicitly say this) so where people separated their spoken choice from their written one, I counted the latter. If people hedged but put any emphasis on one version, I took that one, If people seemed completely equal, I divided the vote into halves, thirds or in one case quarters.

Here are the totals so far:


Zylarthen
14.33
7VoZ
11.25
Seven Voyages
10.50
SVoZ
9.58
7VZ
4.50
7 Voyages/7V
3.50
SVZ
2.33
Seven
1.00
Voyages
1.00


Cheers and thanks again for your comments!

Oakes

No comments:

Post a Comment